Disputes & Litigation
We hope that you will not need to use the services of our litigation department because if you do this may mean you are involved in a stressful dispute. If you do need our services we hope to be able to ease the burden with down-to-earth legal advice and find the most sensible and cost effective way possible to resolve the problems that you may be having.
The prospect of legal action can be daunting but we are here to help and support you with the correct professional advice.
The main areas where we can help are:
- Contract disputes
- Inheritance disputes (for example if you think that you should have been left something in a person's Will or if you are an executor and there is a dispute over the deceased's Will).
- Property Ownership and Boundary disputes
- Debt collection
- Professional Negligence
- Consumer disputes including refunds on faulty goods
- Employment problems for both employees and employers
- Any other problems or disputes you are having where you think that you may need legal advice as to the best way forward.
"Mossop & Bowser would always be our first choice when needing legal advice. Particularly John Veasey and Sue Porter."
"Having dealt with Mr Veasey and Sue and Mr Graham Wakefield and Sheila, I couldn't have wished for a more caring and sympathetic team of people."
"You were very supportive when I was going through hell and back. You put me straight with the understanding of the law. I will never forget your kindness to me by staff and partners."
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA Number: 52592.