Buying and/or selling your home is likely to be the biggest financial transaction you have ever carried out. During the course of their careers our experienced advisors have helped thousands of people to move and they will guide you every step of the way. We are members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme awarded for both the expertise of our legal advisors and the level of care we give to every client.
Other firms/estate agents may be offering cut price conveyancing so why come to us?
- Dedicated lawyer who will guide you through your sale/purchase from start to finish.
- Accessible - you will be able to call your advisor direct or, if you prefer, call in to see them - no teams or call centres.
- Independent - we rely on our reputation and service to attract clients and (unlike some firms) we do not pay estate agents so that they will recommend us. We are here to act in your best interests and yours alone.
- No added costs - At the outset we will give you a tailored estimate to include all elements of the work that you have instructed us to do and we will write to you to confirm this. We do not give cut price quotes and then charge more for "added extras" such as mortgages.
- Experienced - all of our advisors have over 20 years experience of Conveyancing in South Holland
Don't just take our word for it. Read what our client's say about us and our service in the testimonials on the right of this page.
"Both the selling and buying of our properties were carried out with great efficiency by Mark Hill & Celia. All questions and replies were all answered promptly under some difficult circumstances. We would not hesitate to use you again."
"We couldn't have asked for a better service. Even though we were 175miles away everything was so easy and both Graham and Shelia were there to answer all our questions and queries using terms we would understand. It was more like talking to friends."
"We were amazed how quickly the purchase went through. Everything was taken care of for us. All our previous conveyancing experiences have been very painful."
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA Number: 52592.